Рубрика: Рабочее разрешение

How to hire foreign workers in Hungary

Вторник, 13 Ноябрь, 2018

When you want to hire foreign workers in Hungary, your new employees will need certain documents that enable them to work for you – some documents of their own, and some to be obtained from Hungarian authorities.


Рабочее разрешение в Венгрии для сотрудников вашей компании

Вторник, 4 Сентябрь, 2018

Если вы планируете переместить свой бизнес в Венгрию вместе с сотрудниками, мы поможем вам с документами. Вашим сотрудникам понадобится рабочее разрешение, и мы поможем с его оформлением.


Easy Hungarian work-permit and residency for employees from Serbia and Ukraine

Понедельник, 19 Март, 2018

Operating a Hungarian company? Planning to employ workers from Serbia or Ukraine? Depending on their profession, your new employees might be able to apply for a Hungarian work permit and residency in a preferential procedure.

Immigrate to Europe from the US

How to immigrate to Europe from the US?

Среда, 9 Ноябрь, 2016

If you want to visit Europe, you only need your passport, and you will be granted entry to the Schengen zone without questions. However, if you would come to stay, that’s a different story.

When do you need a Hungarian residence permit or a work permit?

Residence Permit vs. Work Permit: Understanding the Difference

Четверг, 3 Ноябрь, 2016

Hungary is extremely welcoming to newcomers, but it is important to follow all of the regulations to the letter. Depending on the circumstances of your immigration, you might need a residence permit, a work permit, or both.


How do you calculate salary and contributions in Hungary? – Employment in Hungary

Среда, 20 Июль, 2016

The gross salary is what you agree on with your new hire. Employees pay taxes and contributions from that, so in the end they receive only their net salary. Your company also pays contributions, and the sum an employee actually costs you is called super gross salary.

Hungarian Permanent Residency program even more attractive from July 2016

Венгерская программа выдачи ПМЖ в обмен на инвестиции стала еще привлекательнее

Четверг, 30 Июнь, 2016

Вы можете уже знать, что венгерская программа выдачи ПМЖ в обмен на инвестиции является одной из самых популярных в Европе. Парламент Венгрии принял новый закон, который делает эту иммиграционную программу еще привлекательнее для инвесторов.

Things to know before starting a new job in Hungary

Things to know before starting a new job – Employment in Hungary

Понедельник, 27 Июнь, 2016

If someone wants to work in Hungary or offer a job to an employee, it is important to be aware of some basic information. If you plan on starting a new job in Hungary, you will find our short guide essential.

Business Services in Hungary

Work permit in Hungary

Среда, 15 Апрель, 2015

In case you want to relocate to Hungary, there are several ways of obtaining a Hungarian resident permit. One is to find a job which requires your full-time presence in Hungary – then you can base your residency application on your employment.